The IAdvisor 529 Plan is a tax-advantaged way for families nationwide to make college possible. Setting up an account is as easy as 1-2-3:
If you are an Investor
Enroll Using Paper Registration:
- Meet with your Financial Advisor. Your Advisor can help you compare college planning vehicles, calculate how much you’ll need to invest, and select appropriate investments with your specific goals in mind. If you don’t have a Financial Advisor, you can find one here.
- Choose investment options. The IAdvisor 529 Plan offers three ways to invest: 1) age-based, 2) by risk level, and 3) by building your own portfolio.
- Fill out an account application. You can download an application today. If funding an account is a challenge, consider reaching out to other family members for gifting opportunities. Also note that the minimum investment is waived if you invest automatically. This is a great way to set aside what you need to pay for college while staying on budget.
If you are a Financial Advisor
Enroll your Client Online:
Enroll your Client Using Paper Registration:
- Visit the Forms section to obtain the enrollment kit and other forms to assist your clients.
- Assist investor with section 6 (and any other required section of the application).
- Enter your Broker/dealer BIN at the top of the application and fill out section 10.
- For sales support, contact your VOYA Investment Management wholesaler at (800) 334-3444.